Thursday, June 09, 2011

Happy Feet for a Happy Practice

Day 9.

happy toe nails = happy feet = happy practice = HAPPY DAY!

Happy things about today:

1.  I woke up with the sun shining, I already knew it was going to be a beautiful day.
2.  Morning yoga class was good.  My knee is better and I can get my right leg into tree!
3.  There were mangosteens at lunch again today.  

Update on my juice and broth fast:
It is not a juice and broth fast anymore.  I had upgraded it to a raw food diet instead.  I got so hungry at lunch time and realized doing just juice and broth was not such a good idea with my full schedule.

4.  Hugs from Bree and a kiss on the forehead from Julie.
5.  I got Module 3 done with less of the jitters.  
6.  Vicky was feeling much better today.
7.  I Skyped with the special other before going to bed.

Days off really do wonders for people in training.  If all days after a day off would be like this, I  wish for a day off every other day!  Just kidding.  

Moving on to Module 4, day 2 of week 2.  I can do this, you can do this, we ALL can do this!  Hurray!

Love&Light,
Aisa

No comments:

Post a Comment