happy toe nails = happy feet = happy practice = HAPPY DAY!
Happy things about today:
1. I woke up with the sun shining, I already knew it was going to be a beautiful day.
2. Morning yoga class was good. My knee is better and I can get my right leg into tree!
3. There were mangosteens at lunch again today.
Update on my juice and broth fast:
It is not a juice and broth fast anymore. I had upgraded it to a raw food diet instead. I got so hungry at lunch time and realized doing just juice and broth was not such a good idea with my full schedule.
4. Hugs from Bree and a kiss on the forehead from Julie.
5. I got Module 3 done with less of the jitters.
6. Vicky was feeling much better today.
7. I Skyped with the special other before going to bed.
Days off really do wonders for people in training. If all days after a day off would be like this, I wish for a day off every other day! Just kidding.
Moving on to Module 4, day 2 of week 2. I can do this, you can do this, we ALL can do this! Hurray!